“Take your weight loss to the extreme!”
“Lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks!”
“Drop a dress size in 3 days!”
If you’re in the market for a few good diet pills, then you’ve probably seen any (or all) of the above ploys to get you to buy a product and lose a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. Although 90% of these products fail to live up to these expectations, the few diet pills that actually manage to produce these extreme results are considered dangerous and unhealthy, causing immediate and long-term side effects that will leave you miserable and sick rather than toned and sexy.
So how can you lose weight safely and keep it off without putting yourself through yet another fad diet? Keep reading to find out.
Tips for Safe Weight Loss
1. Set Reasonable Goals - Not everyone can join the Biggest Loser and have an entire team of experts forcing them to lose those stubborn pounds. However, having a goal in mind and a team of enthusiastic family members or friends cheering you on can give you the motivation to hit the gym more regularly.
2. Do the Math: Simply put, losing weight is often the result of burning more calories than you consume. Experts typically recommend creating a 500 calorie deficit per day in order to lose about 1-2 pounds of fat per week. If you want to lose weight faster, you’ll need to exercise more than and eat less (without cutting your calorie count too much).
3. Control your Cooking: Prepackaged foods may be fast and easy, but they’re also fat and greasy. Take control of your diet by opting for whole wheats and grains, dark leafy vegetables, and bright colorful fruit rather than simply cooking a TV dinner every night. It may take some additionally planning before you head over to the super market, but it’s worth the effort.
Tips for Keeping a Healthy Calorie Count
• Eat plenty of fiber-rich foods to stay full throughout the day (veggies and fruits are best)
• Stay Hydrated
• Keep snacks and sodas out of sight and out of mind
• Don’t skip meals
• Eat from a plate while sitting at the table
4. Log it while You Lose it: Keeping an accurate count of your calories (rather than leaving it up to guesswork) can help you stay on top of your eating habits. Although it may seem tedious at first, jotting down your calories throughout the day can help you see where you can cut out the fat and add in the nutrition. Be sure to take note of your improvements as well.
5. Enjoy your Exercise: If you don’t like running on the treadmill every day, you’ll never want to stick with your weight loss goals. Losing weight is about making permanent changes to your ordinary routine, and adding those extra minutes of exercise on a regular basis can be difficult if you’re not enjoying what you do. You’re already busy with your hectic schedule, so make time for the sports and activities that you love rather than pushing yourself through yet another weight loss boot camp.
Although these tips won’t guarantee that you’ll lose an extreme amount of weight in an incredibly short amount of time, you may be surprised at how effective they are at helping you to lose weight safely and keep it off. Small changes in your lifestyle yield amazing results without putting your health on the line.
Additionally, quality diet pills such as Apidextra may be able to help you safely lose more weight when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. With 8 clinically proven and all-natural ingredients, Apidextra can boost your energy levels and decrease your appetite so you can burn more calories than you consume throughout the day. No need to worry about side-effects or expensive autoship programs, Apidextra is one of the most highly recommended (by both consumers and experts) diet pills on the market.